A collection of assorted projects from my past and present, material that doesn’t fit elsewhere on the site.
- Cavazos-Oto GPP Assessment: A suite of tests and rankings designed to evaluate an athlete’s broad, general physical fitness in as many respects as are readily measurable. Developed by myself and Joe Cavazos.
- Adaptable Generalized Training program: A framework and set of ideas for developing comprehensive training programs focused on generalized (non-specific) fitness.
- Managing STEMI Mimics in the Prehospital Environment: A PowerPoint presentation intended for use in an ALS-level continuing education course, discussing recognition and management of non-ACS syndromes that can present with ST-segment changes on the 12-lead ECG.
- EMSBasics.com: An educational website I write for EMS professionals, including material on a variety of clinical, operational, and human topics.
- UseofForce.us: An informational site describing self-defense law in the US. Originally researched and developed for a school project and still periodically maintained as a public resource.